Friday, July 20, 2012

Byran Adams VS. One Direction

Ok, Besides One Direction, My favorite singer is Bryan Adams, I love all the songs he sang from "Spirit- Stallion of the Cimarron". Here are some of them:

                                                              "I'm Free" By Bryan Adams


"Get Off Of My Back" By Bryan Adams

I love this one. Its all of the songs from the movie!

Anyway, My FAVORITE song by Bryan Adams is "Summer of 69"
And seeing as how One Direction sung it too, It just makes it all the cooler!!
PS: No one said I liked how he looked, I just LOVE his music and his voice!


And the One Direction Version:
PS: You might as well skip the rest of the video when the song ends.
For some reason, it just keeps going with nothing but blackness on the screen!!

So who do I like best? I'm still trying to figure that out......
~Raychill~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!