Saturday, May 21, 2011

Book Worm Bookmark Craft ~TOOoooo Cute!!

These simple and fun little helpful bookmark critters are very easy to make.


You'll need:
4 or more pom-poms
1 popsicle stick
2 wobbly eyes
Glue (white tacky glue will work, but hot glue is easier and faster)

Glue one of the pom-poms to the end of a popsicle stick.
Then glue more pom-poms on each side of the first pom-pom.



Glue two wiggly eyes to one of the pom-poms which is on the end of the worm. Now place him in your book with the "bookworm" sitting on the top of the book.

TOOooo Cute!

7 comments:

  1. Too cute!! My boys would love these

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I am going to make them with my girlfriends tomorrow! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm going to do this with my grand daughter when I visit. We have a girls craft day with several of her buddies whenever I visit. Thanks you are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative and cute. My daughter will want to read with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this!! I made these for my first grade classroom and am going to give them to my kiddos tomorrow (our last day of school!) Thanks for the super cute idea!!

    Katie :)
    I posted pics on my facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/KTPonTPT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page and love the bookworm idea. Looking forward to checking out your coloring pages for my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!