Monday, September 3, 2012

Who likes School House Rock?

For those who have NO CLUE what School House Rock is about, its just a bunch of educational songs a bunch of people wipped up.

Here are some of my Favorites:

Lolly Lolly Get your Adverbs Here!
This song is supposed to teach Kids what adverbs are. My cousin
Molly hates this song. We like to sing it to her but replace "LOLLY" with "MOLLY"
It drives her INSANE!!!! Right Molly? :)

Shot Heard Around the World
This song teaches kids about the revelution

No More King!
This song is about the pilgrams coming to America. Then it goes into the Boston Tea Party.

Telegram Line
This one is great! It talks about the Nervious System

Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla
This one Is Funny! It's all about Pronouns

I"m Just A Bill
This song Shows you how a bill becomes a law

Conjunction Junction
Teaches about Conjunctions

If any of you learned anything from these, I can't say I blame you.
I learned a few thing from them, and I"m a teen!
Please leave a comment!
~Chilly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!