Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thanks Alyianna!



HEY!!! Look What I got!! Alyianna from Scribbles of a Catholic Teen just gave me two great Awards!!

#1:



1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link. Thank you Alyianna!!!

2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it. It started when I began drawing coloring pages for my younger sisters. I was drawing them when my mom came over and said, "Wow nice coloring pages! You should put them on a blog!" Soooo I did, It took me a little while to figure it out, but I did. Just resently, my mom told me that I didn't just have to stick with coloring pages. So now I'm branching out!!! And boy am I having fun with it!!!!

3. Describe a usual day of your life.  7:00/7:30 ~ wake up, dress,
8:00 ~ Eat Breakfast,
8:30 ~ Chores,
9:00 ~ School, (If it's summer, babysit, clean, read a book,) 
11:00 Start making lunch (Pizza, Crepes, etc.)
11:30 / 12:00 ~ Lunch!!
From 1:00 to 3:00 ~ Do what ever I want!!
3:30 ~ Snack,
4:00 ~  Computer time!! (Blog, Email,)
5:30 ~ My Dad comes home,
6:00 ~ Dinner, Then more free time. (I clean up my room and stuff alot at this point)
8:00 ~ Snack with a bible reading,
8:30 ~ Prayers,
9:00 ~ Bed time!!

4. The best collaboration with a blogger(s).  Never had any

5. Worst collaboration with a blogger(s). See #4 

6. Explain what this blog means to you. See #2

7. Nominate 5 followers for this award. See down

#2:
                                                               1. Award 5 people
2. Tell who awarded you
3. Tell the people you awarded them
4. Always put the picture above the post
5. Always show the rules

I nominate for both of these awards:

Grace

Jackie

Haley

Lil's Dog House

Rebecca


~Raychill~

5 comments:

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!