Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hey ya All!

Sorry I have not posted in awhile! My grandparents took my sister, my two cousins, and I to Harper's Ferry West Virgina for a Camping trip!

We left for our grandparents house on Thursday. When we got there, we immediately began watching
 "Anne Frank: The Whole Story"

Some pictures from the movie:




They did a really good job finding a girl thet looked like the real Anne Frank:


 I Loved the movie!!!
 We spent the night  at our grandparents that night.
 The next day, we started our drive to West Virgina. from where we live, It only took us an hour to get there.
We had a good time, Even on Sunday. That day, it POURED almost all day long!!!
We came back home Moday night. Suprisingly, all my fish where still alive. I gave the job of feeding them to my younger bro. I think he over feed them!!!

Well, got to go!
Don't foget to vote on my Side Bar!! I still didn't vote!
~Chilly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!