Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Liam!

Today is August 29th (Liam Payne's birthday!)

Here is just some Facts and Pictures on him:

Liam's middle name is James.

He has two older sisters, Nicole and Ruth.

 
He was born on 29th August 1993.

 
Liam only has one kidney!

He prefers showers over baths. (Join the club :)

Liam has two pet turtles called Boris and Archimedes. (If only they knew how lucky they were..)

His favourite sport is basketball.

His favourite films are the Toy Story films. (So is My Bro's)
He loves cooking.
He gave his phone number to a fan once. (Well that was stupid!)


Ok, now the pictures...

Ah yes, our favorite Photo...
 In case you missed, we always thought this picture made him look drunk of something.


Don't you just love how he KEEPS CHANGING HIS HAIR!!!!?
I mean look at al these pictures! Make up your mind dude!
Any of you girls out there have a prefrence?



~Raychill~ 

2 comments:

  1. I like the third and fourth pictures...and yeah. Giving a phone # to a fan was dumb because that fan would give it to everyone! And happy b-day Liam!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!

      I'm leaning tward picture 4.

      Oh, are any of my viewers out there having trouble with this specific post? I am.
      Just let me know.
      Raychill

      Delete

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!