Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hi! UPDATE!!!!

Sorry, I have not posted in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, I'll give you  an update on everything................

#1~ For Christmas, My mom got me "THE BAND PERRY" CD!! I LOVE TBP!!!!!! I also got A Bryan Adams CD, ALSO VERY COOL!!!!!!!
Here is one of TBP songs:


If you like this one, YOU WILL LOVE THE OTHER ONES!!!!
To bad they only have one album. They are working on another one.

#2 ~ I got a pet mouse. I named her "Rhody" short for "Rodent" Yes, It is a "her."

#3 ~ My pet fish "Toothless" is VERY sick! we are afraid that he is gonna die. He has fin rot. He has been my pal for almost 9 months. He is the best fish ever. He has had fin rot DOZENS of times, but never this bad. There's a pic over there of him on my side bar.

#4 ~ I"m sick right now. Guess its just a really bad cold....

#5 ~ For Christmas, I knitted my mom a blanket!!! You like it right Mom?

#6 ~ I'm changing that stupid picture of me on my side bar...

#7 ~ Hey, this ain't no bad song!!! Not bad...

#8 ~  I'm getting my ears Pierced!!!

#9 ~  I've been changing my blog!! I can't find out what I want......

#10 ~  Not much more to say...... :)

So tell if you like TBP and Loco- Motion!

~Chilly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!