Saturday, June 30, 2012

Abby made a card too!


This is a card my little sister Abby made. She saw me making cards for my blog on day, (I believe it was the horse cards) and then decided to do her own. She used a stencil for the cake. She drew the presents herself and I'm not sure about the ballons!! She drew the rainbow on the back like what I do↓
See?

The rainbow looks like this up close:
"MAC JR." Stands for "Make A Card Just Right"
My Mom used to make cards when she was little. When she did, She usually put a picture of a Rainbow on the back with the initels "MAC"(Make A Card). I wanted to do the same, But I thought I would change it. So I said," How about  MAC JR?" I think it worked out quite nice too!

Anyway, I thought I would post this cute card young Abby made. I also thought it would be a nice time to tell you the story behind "MAC JR." !!! You know, a little histroy lesson! :)

~Raychill~

1 comment:

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!