Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I GOT MY NEW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom Took me out last night! I only was able to get 2 fish becuase all the other ones were sick with Ick!!!!
I still didn't get any pictures of them, but here are some close pictures I found on the internet.

This one looks like Calvin:

Except "Calvin" Has Black Splotches on his body. PS: I think He is actually a girl, but I like the name Calvin, I named Him/her after Calvin in "Calvin and Hobbes"


Here is what my other fish looks like, Marble:

So there! I got 2. Oh, I hope to turn the 5 Gallon into a Gold fish Tank.
Well see!
Later Gang!
~Chilly~



1 comment:

  1. Hello Raychill,

    I am having a giveaway at my blog for a painted St. Therese doll if you would like to enter.

    http://ourcatholiclifeofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/09/giveaway.html

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!