Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Winning song, Jokes, and Other Things.

"One Thing" Won!! It got 11 Votes while WMYB got 9. The rest were all around 5 votes.
We actually haven't watched the "One Thing" Video in awhile. Caleb has had no need to! I kinda miss it in a way, But at the same time I'm glad we stopped watching it 24/7!

Anyway, some other stuff I got here...

Nice song: (By Bryan Adams :)

Do you guys know alot about Html? I don't, so my Mom sent me this link to a cool website that tells you all about it! its REALLY cool!
Here It Is :)

This is really funny! If you know at least alittle bit about The old Star trek Series and you have seen the new Star Trek movie, Then this is HILARIOUS!!!! If your parents have seen Star Trek, Show it to them!!


Couple More Jokes:

 Hillary dies and goes to Heaven where she meets St. Peter.  She notices that there are clocks everywhere.  She asks St. Peter why are there so many clocks here.  St. Peter tells her that each clock represents a person on earth and that every time a person tells a lie, the clock ticks off one second.

St. Peter explains that the one clock has never moved because it belonged to mother Theresa and she never told a lie her whole life.  The next clock belonged to Abraham Lincoln and since he only told two lies his whole life, only two seconds had clicked.

Hillary asks, "Where is Bill's clock?"

St. Peter says, "Bill's clock is upstairs in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."
------------------------------------------------------------
Four boys were fishing.  As their boat rounded a point on the lake, they saw a man thrashing in the water.

With no hesitation, they jumped into the water and saved him.  It was not until they pulled him to shore that they noticed the man they had saved was President Barack Obama, who had slipped away from the Secret Service for a swim.

When President Obama caught his breath, he thanked the boys and offered them anything they wanted in return for saving his life.

The first boy thought about it for a while and finally answered. "I would like a presidential appointment to West Point so I can serve my country."

The next two boys thought that was a great idea, but one said he had always wanted to be a pilot so he would rather attend the Air Force Academy.  The third boy chose the Naval Academy.

The president turned to the fourth boy, who was still thinking.  Finally he answered, "Mr. President, I would like a burial with honors at Arlington National Cemetery"

The president was shocked and asked the boy why he would make such a request at his young age.

The boy replied, "Because when my father finds out I saved you, he is going to kill me!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Late one night, a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into the path of a well dressed man and stuck a gun in his ribs.

"Give me your money", he demanded.

Indignant, the man replied, "Hey, watch it, I'm a United States Congressman!"

"In that case," replied the mugger, "give me MY money."

Bill Clinton and his driver were cruising along a country road one night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly.  Bill told his driver to go up to the farm house and explain to the owners what had happened.

About an hour later Bill sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and wads of money sticking out of his pockets.

"What happened?", asked Bill.

"Well, the farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar and her rich uncle gave me the money," said the driver.

" What did you tell them?", asks Clinton.

The driver replies, "I'm Bill Clinton's driver, and I just killed the pig."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young girl asked her father if all fairy tales begin with "Once Upon A Time?"

"No," he replied. A whole lot of them begin with "If elected I promise…"
-----------------------------------------------------------
One night Barack Obama was awakened by George Washington's ghost in the White House.

"George, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Obama asked.

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," advised George.

The next night the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moved through the dark bedroom.

"Tom, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Obama asked.

"Cut taxes and reduce the size of government," advised Tom.

Obama didn't sleep well the next night, and saw yet another figure moving in the shadows.  It was Abraham Lincoln's ghost.

"Abe, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Obama asked.

Abe replied, "Go to the theater."

~Chilly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!