Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tag! (I'm it!)

Alyianna Tagged me!
Ok, Here are the Questions Alyianna asked me:

1. Who are your top five favourite singers/bands? One Direction, Bryan Adams,
2. What types of dance do you like best? Don't have one.
3. What part of The Hobbit are you looking forward to the most? ALL OF IT!
4. What is the craziest thing you have done in public? Mmmm..Sang one of the songs I wrote.
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Egg sandwitches!
6. What do you plan to study after high school - or if you already done high school, what are you studying (if anything)? Schoolwork :)
7. What do you think of Taylor Swift's new song "State of Grace"? Never heard it.
8. Now I'm going to MAKE you all do some homework. Check up these few people and return with an answer. :P Who do you like best - Carly of the US X Factor, Bella of the Australia X Factor, or Ella of the UK X Factor? I'm to lazy.... :) no really, My sister want the computer.
9. What type of genre do you like the best? A WHAT?!?!??
10. What genre of movies? (See #9)
11. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? WEll, it would either be, The ablitiy to fly, are teleport.

The 11 things I had to post about myself:

1. I'm alerigc to nuts,
2. I killed all my fish in one week,
3. I'm hoping to get my ears peirced for Christmas,
4. My Favorite board game is Settlers of Catan,
5. My Favorite card game is Skip-Bo,
6. I have this habbit of capitolizing letters in mid SentEnce,
7. I hate my Braces,
8. My confirmation name is St. Maria Goretti,
9. I LOVE CHOCOTAE PREZELS!
10. My middle name is annoying, (Ok, not really)
11. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Now I have to nomonate:
1. Nick
2. Mommy
3. Grace
4. Lily
5. Haley

Sorry, I don't know anyone else! I'm supposed to do 11, I only got to 5!!!
Soo.. to all of the the people I nominated...
~You have to post 11 things about yourself,
~You have to answer the questions I'll begiving you here↓
~You have nomnate 11 people, (If you can! :)
~And lastly, You have to make up 11 questions For the people you nomante to answer, Sorry, You can't pick me!

Here are the Questions you have to answer:

1~ What is your LEAST favorite singer/band?
2~ What food do you HATE?
3~ What is your favorite board game?
4~ What 3 places/people would you visit if you could go anywhere?
5~ Who is your favorite saint?
6~ Where do you tend to go when your upset? (The kitchen, favorite closet, ect.)
7~ Where are you sitting right now?
8~ What are you gonna do when your done here?
9~ Who is your Mother's-Sister's- Aunt's-Nephew's-Neice's Cousin? (no name required, I'm just trying to get you to think :) who knows? You may need this info someday!)
10~ Would you prefer to find a poisonous tranchula or a poisonous snake in you bed?
11~ How much wood could a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood? (Any amount can be acceped! Make it an interesting number though!)

Ready, set, GO! :)

~Chilly~

2 comments:

  1. Hello Raychill!

    I am having an Autumn giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter. I will be posting a prize day till November 2. :)

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I would like nothing better then to hear from you!
Comment away!!!!!!!